Chief Marketing Officer
What you need to know:
This job allows for lots of flexibility:
Need to own a laptop, with access to reliable internet
- A full stack marketer with experience and expertise in building fully integrated marketing strategies.
- B2B SaaS (ideally application software) experience.
- Experience running marketing for a high-growth company with experience at scale
- Track record of excellence in a high growth software business through significant revenue growth and direct contribution to the topline.
- Demonstrated impact on revenue by implementing efficient, modern demand generation strategies and programs.
- Experience marketing to a technical audience.
- Expert-level command of product marketing (messaging, product launches, sales enablement, etc.).
- Experience with events / field marketing, communications, digital marketing, and marketing automation
- Strong Leadership skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team.
- Experience telling "big stories" about new products and markets. Innovative and skilled at developing differentiated messaging and positioning.
- High horsepower, can move quickly and efficiently to get things done.
- Possess a strong attention to detail. Operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage business acumen to make excellent decisions.
- Low ego and high EQ with a high-level of intellectual curiosity.
What you do:
The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for creating and executing a marketing plan and vision for Pledge Software. This position will work closely with the founders of Pledge Software to drive the marketing strategy in an effort to drive application growth, engagement, and increase audience reach.
- For the right person, we might be able to absorb you as a co-founder.
- We are currently raising seed funding from Venture Capital.
- Send us an email, only if you are willing to work for sweat equity in exchange for your contributions.
- If you are interested in this position, send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your resume/CV with the following:
- Email Subject Line: Chief Marketing Officer
- A copy of your resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
- Links to any work you have done that can be reviewed publicly (if available)