Welcome to the website for the PUC (Pledge Utility Coin) Token! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pledge Utility Coin's Website, located at www.trypledge.org. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use PUC Token if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the natural or entity using the Service, as defined herein and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake or process assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with internationally accepted laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1. By using or visiting the "THE COMPANY" website or any "THE COMPANY" products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the "PUC" website (collectively the "Service") you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"), (2) Any other notices, found at http://www.trypledge.org and also incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the Service.
2. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version ( at www.trypledge.org). THE COMPANY may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
We may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize COMPANY pages or subdomains, or register with COMPANY or use of the Services, a cookie helps COMPANY to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the COMPANY features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site or the Services.
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
2. The PUC Token website (www.trypledge.org)follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These , to the best of our knowledge, are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
4. Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. The PUC Token website (www.trypledge.org) does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
1. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. "Content" includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of "THE COMPANY", including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the "THE COMPANY" website.
2. The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by "THE COMPANY". "THE COMPANY" has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, "THE COMPANY" will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve "THE COMPANY" from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
1. In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a "PUC" account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. If the accuracy of any information you provide us changes, you must notify us immediately. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify "PUC" immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
2. Although "PUC" will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of "PUC" or others due to such unauthorized use.
3. You agree that you will not impersonate any one else when creating a PUC account or that you will create multiple accounts using false aliases.
1. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without THE COMPANY's prior written authorization, unless THE COMPANY makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
2. You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the web pages of the Service itself, or other explicitly authorized means THE COMPANY may designate.
3. You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain THE COMPANY's prior written approval:
(For more information about what constitutes a prohibited commercial use, contact us)
4. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to THE COMPANY's servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE COMPANY grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. THE COMPANY reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
5. In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
6. THE COMPANY reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
1. The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to THE COMPANY, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
2. Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed by THE COMPANY on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of THE COMPANY or the respective licensors of the Content. THE COMPANY and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
3. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
4. You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that THE COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against THE COMPANY with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless THE COMPANY, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
1. You understand that THE COMPANY does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit to THE COMPANY's website (www.trypledge.org).
2. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to THE COMPANY all patent, trademarks, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
3. In the event, you, from time to time, provide COMPANY with ideas, suggestions, feedback, recommendations or improvements pertaining to the Service (collectively, "Feedback"),you hereby grant COMPANY a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use all Feedback for any purpose. You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant THE COMPANY all of the license rights granted herein.
4. You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the THE COMPANY'S Community Guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
5. THE COMPANY does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and THE COMPANY expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. THE COMPANY does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and THE COMPANY will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. THE COMPANY reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
6. THE COMPANY discourages the submission of inappropriate content (uploads and comments): Content that is not appropriate on www.trypledge.org includes, but is not limited to, advertising, publishing of material for which you do not own the copyright, any content that is vulgar, obscene or contains adult themes, language or imagery. Personal attacks, including name-calling, insulting, spamming, flaming, baiting or otherwise harassing other members and COMPANY employees will not be tolerated, publicly or privately. Engagement in, or encouragement of such attacks is prohibited, and we reserve the right to take appropriate measures, including the deletion of content, and banning from the site for any behavior we determine to be harmful to our community.
7. When linking to outside content, you must ensure that the content of the link is appropriate for our community and adheres to the aforementioned guidelines. Do not post copyrighted materials (articles etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute. For text articles, it is generally acceptable to quote a small portion of the article and must link to the source. You should not post entire articles on this site as this may constitute copyright infringement.
8. All users of the www.trypledge.org website that are not logged in must use real names when posting to the www.trypledge.org page. We do, however, highly discourage members from posting personal information such as telephone number, home address, or other specific information which may make your location easily discovered by others. If you'd like to share such information with other members, we advise you to do so with great forethought and caution, and only via the private messaging system.
1. THE COMPANY will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances as solely determined by the COMPANY, the user is determined to be a risk to the Service.
2. THE COMPANY reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. THE COMPANY may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
1. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our copyright agent
2. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, THE COMPANY may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at THE COMPANY's sole discretion.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, "PUC", ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. "PUC" MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. "PUC" DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND "PUC" WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL "THE COMPANY", ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT "THE COMPANY" SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Service is controlled and offered by "THE COMPANY" from its facilities in various places across the Globe. "THE COMPANY" makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you, your officers, directors, employees and agents agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless "THE COMPANY", officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
You affirm that you are not a minor in your jurisdiction. You are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service in your jurisdiction.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by "THE COMPANY" without restriction. If COMPANY, undergoes a Change of Control (as defined herein) your data may become an asset of such a transaction. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of COMPANY may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy. As used herein, Change of Control means As used herein, "Change of Control" means (i) a consolidation or merger of COMPANY with or into any other corporation or other entity or person, or any other corporate reorganization, other than any such consolidation, merger or reorganization in which the shares of capital stock of COMPANY immediately prior to such consolidation, merger or reorganization, continue to represent a majority of the voting power of the surviving entity immediately after such consolidation, merger or reorganization; (ii) any transaction or series of related transactions to which COMPANY is a party in which in excess of 50% of COMPANY's voting power is transferred; or (iii) the sale or transfer of all or substantially all of the COMPANY's assets, or the exclusive license of all or substantially all of COMPANY's material intellectual property; provided that a Change of Control shall not include any transaction or series of transactions principally for bona fide equity financing purposes in which cash is received by COMPANY or any successor, indebtedness of COMPANY is cancelled, or converted or a combination thereof.
You agree that:
(i) the Service shall only be accessed where such access is not in contravention of applicable law; and
(ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over "THE COMPANY", either specific or general, in any jurisdiction. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of The Cayman Islands, without respect to any conflict of laws principle.
Any claim or dispute between you and "THE COMPANY" that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in a country and city selected by the COMPANY.
These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at www.trypledge.org and any other legal notices published by "THE COMPANY" on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and "THE COMPANY" concerning the Service.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and THE COMPANY failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
"THE COMPANY" reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND "THE COMPANY" AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
updated: April 20th, 2022